At Allen Always Smiles, we are proud to offer you personalized quality dental care. When it comes to dental health, there are many different things that need to be done. We don’t want to provide a cookie-cutter dental service, but we want to be sure that we are addressing your every dental need. For that reason, we will provide you with a wide range of cosmetic, restorative and general dentistry options. Our list of dental services includes:
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – dental crowns are usually recommended for tooth repair after a root canal, and dental bridges are recommended for the replacement of missing teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – to improve your smile or to correct defects in the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – to remove natural or food caused stains from the teeth. Professional tooth whitening can be the difference between whiter and whitest teeth.
- Dental Veneers – to strengthen cracked teeth and repair chipped teeth. Porcelain veneers are a good option for permanently white teeth because they are very difficult to stain.
- Dental Implants – to restore missing teeth, and provide a natural look and feel. An added benefit is that dental implants support the jaw by filling in the spaces of missing teeth.
- General & Family Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Sedation Dentistry – to help calm fears about dental offices and dental procedures. An important benefit of sedation dentistry is that it will encourage you to make and keep regular routine appointments for better preventative dental care.
- Dentures – to replace partial or total tooth loss, and to improve support of the jaw and facial muscles.
We are confident that we can provide you with the procedure and dental option that you need. Call our office to make an appointment, and we will get you going on your Allen Always Smiles dental experience!